I have been waiting and waiting for this day to come. Finally it's here. It's Thursday and the day of some of my very favorite shows! Survivor. CSI. ER. Season opener of Survivor and CSI. I'm so excited! I can't wait until tonight. (just need to get through the day first).
My plan for tonight is to have some uninterrupted time to watch my shows while I put away things in the new cabinets. I already warned the kids not to bug me. (let's see how that goes)
The cabinets are mostly in. Oh they are beautiful! Beautiful. I'm going to wait to get a picture when they are all done and all the power tools, etc... are cleared out of the kitchen. The installer said he won't be here until about 10:30. That's fine. Not much more to do.
In anticipation of using the new kitchen, I bought some new dish towels this morning and some new things for the kitchen. There are so many cabinets, so much room, it's super! I'll dust everything out good and put things away. I already have an idea of where things will go. I can't put anything in the lower cabinets though. It will get dusty when the counter top is installed. That's fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Can ya believe John stopped my Survivor recording!!!!! I did see 45 minutes of it. I will go on the internet to watch the rest.
I love Thursdays! I also enjoy Kitchen Nightmares.
Post a Comment