


The outside will either be painted this afternoon or tomorrow. After the stucco is completely dry.
Then, back to the inside, which will probably be Wednesday, the electrical outlets will be hooked up and the new lights instaled.
But wait, that's not all......
One wall done, one wall not done. Still have to move the furniture from the wall. At least we could get the rest of the furniture back in place. No more Wii throne in the living room. And the dog has her couch back now. Silly dog.
This picture (above) is of the high walls in the living room. It was tricky to get way up there in the corner. I had to stand on the top of the ladder, thankfully I am tall.
This is my blue wall in the family room that needs to be painted over. I hope I have enough paint left. And the photo below is part of Evelyn's wall that was fixed and now is just one of the spots that has to be painted over. the the pile of stuff from her dresser can be put back. 
Still need to finish painting inside, need floors, and there's lots of other things to do inside, like new doors, etc..... Oh, and finish dusting. I can't sit back and enjoy yet. Almost though. And then there will be all the unpacking and putting back. that'll be a chore.
This picture was taken Tuesday morning, facing East. The sun comes up in the back of our house. The sun looked really pretty through the trees. This is now the opening before our porch. It used to not be there. The roof on the right is part of the new roof. We will need to get new rain gutters as when it rains, we will be behind a waterfall and get to see the back side of water (Jungle Cruise joke)




2 comments:
Oh Naomi, it looks so great!!! I can't wait to see it all finished! :)
LOVE the Jungle Cruise and TOTALLY remember the Backside of water joke. The house is coming along!
Post a Comment