Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daily thought

First of all, I ran 5 miles this morning. Hilly miles, and mostly up hill!!! Of course I ran with Julie. :)
Stucco guys come back this afternoon as do the painters to do some more work on the inside of the office. I am happy :)
I read this great daily thought today:

Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.
— Corita Kent


I like it. It's a good thought. I want to paint it on my wall.
I am ready to start my day. A little late but starting. Have to get a lot of work done before my 10 am conference call AND find a new temporary office for me to work from. I don't think it will be very comfortable to work under plastic. have a super day and live each moment.

2 comments:

Tara Cross Beam said...

Congrats on your run! You ROCK my friend!

I can't wait to see your new office!

Have a great day! Tara

I'm Julie said...

I'm SO sorry for those hills!

Sorry to make you run them, sorry you were late getting the kids out to school, sorry Tom was late to work, sorry the run was so hard.

Mostly, though, I am sorry because my legs are freakin KILLING me today!!!!!!