Sunday, September 7, 2008

A friendly sighting

I managed to sneak out of the house today, alone, to go grocery shopping. I had already run errands with Greg after church, packed up the rest of the empty boxes that I had, cleaned and scrubbed out the fridge and pantry, cleaned the kitchen floor and tried to read the paper.

So off to my favorite grocery store in my cleaning clothes, hair in pony tail and hat on my head. I hear this voice, this unmistakenable voice. MELANIE is here! Oh my how long has it been?? Way too long. And now I know just how out of touch I have been.

We had a great catch up chat. Great to see you gal! You look great as always. :) I looked like the clenaing lady. And you shop at the best grocery store too :)Will have to meet you at Starbucks one Saturday morning when I get some of my sanity back.

P.S. I did get a lake run in this evening. I need it too!

No comments: