Back to school after a event filled weekend!
Workers got here 8:30 ish. I packed up and headed to my mom's for the day to plug into her internet to work. (yes I do have wireless but can't remember the password on my computer to use it)
Got kids from school, came home, work in progress! Kids did homework in back yard. Changed clothes in the garage for riding lessons and baseball practice. Off to Longs to get cold drinks and Motrin.
Greg to baseball practice, Evy and I to drive by the house, to Target for some returns, then to riding lessons. Me back to the field to get Greg. Whew. Got there early and was able to sit and chat.
Back to the stables to meet Tom and Evy. Say hi to Roy :) He tried to eat Evy's riding helmet. He's a huge horse and Jessie's stall is next to Roys. To Chipolte for dinner. Back home to work in progress.
Go inside and blindly grab whatever clothes I can for the kids to change into. Off to Tom's parents so kids could change and sleep (I took a nap too) Back home, work is finishing up. I go back to get kids while Tom get's kids beds ready. Bring kids back home and put them to bed. Air out the house. close up the house. Plop into bed exhausted but unable to sleep. Forget getting up early to run. this gal needs some sleep.
Curse the alarm when it goes off at 6 amd (not 4:30 am), shower, dress, get kids up, make lunches, shoo everyong out the door. Vaccum house, feed dog, eat breakfast, read emails, read some blogs, do this blog. Check in with work.
and now I have to set up work someplace. Office is getting painted today. No one here yet. good. Gives me some more time.
Oh, and yesterday the brown coat went on the outside of the house. Next is the color coat. then painting the eves Adn the outside is done! Done!
Hark, I hear a car. I best be going.
One day at a time. That's all I ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your "new" house is going to be so wonderful - can't wait to see the finished results!!
Post a Comment