Saturday, September 8, 2007

Updates

Well, it's been a long and busy week and no time to post anything. Sorry :(
Evelyn started soccer practice Tues and Thurs. That's just one more place to be. That's ok, we are used to living out of our car. Hey, maybe I will buy an RV!!
Evelyn's team is Kryptonite. Cool! They made their own banner after practice on Thursday. The first game is today, 10:30. Evelyn is #11 and her team is white and blue.
We had our first conflict of the season. Greg and Tom are now in Pasadena for Greg's game and it's probably almost half time. No update yet. They left at 5:15 this morning. Greg bounced right out of bed and got dressed. They ate in the car. Me, I went back to bed until K woke me up around 7 for her walk.
I just got Evy up and it's time to get ready for soccer. Need to leave at 9:30.
So, look to the left to see Evelyn's schedule. Many games overlap so we will be juggling schedules around on the weekend.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

GO KRYPTONITE!!
GO BEARS!!

No comments: