There is no distance on this earth as far away as yesterday.
— Robert Nathan
Now that's a good quote. If you think about it you would have to go all the way around the world backwards to get to yesterday. But why look back when you never know what the current day or tomorrow have in store for you.
Not much blogging going on here lately. My right hand, wrist, arm and shoulder are very sore. Sometime I can hardly hold onto the mouse and type. So, been trying to stay off the computer and stick to work stuff. Going to the Dr. this morning as my assistant insisted I go.
Yep, I actually do have an assistant. She is great and I wish she worked here with me and not 90 miles away! But all the same, I am glad to have her even though I share her with 2 other associates (getting corporate here) and only for a few more months. Downsizing and some readjusting. But I still have my job.
TTFN!!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment