Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's raining, it's raining....well it was

If you don't already know, I love the rain. I love to hear it rain, I love to watch it rain, I love the smell of rain and I really love my green grass and flourishing gardens after the rain.
This morning around 3:30 am I heard Kaydee scratching at the door to get in. I was ignoring her. Crazy dog, you like to sleep outside, so don't wake me up this early to get in. I am not walking you at 3:30 am! Well, being the caring sympathetic person that I am, I got up and staggered to the door to let her in. Poor girl. She was wet! As was her bed! I had no idea it was raining out. I was too tired to dry off the wet dog so I put her to bed on her couch. Didn't want a wet dog pressed up against me.
When I should have gotten up I heard the rain and just stayed in bed knowing I should be up, but listening to the rain instead.
Sky is turning blue now but a very pretty after the rain blue. K and I got in our walk after the kids and Tom were off to school.
It's supposed to rain again tomorrow :) Fun. And Greg said his coach said they will have practice even if it is raining. Hmmm, wonder where the umbrellas are? Wonder if there will be soccer practice this afternoon?
I am glad Fall is almost here. I love Fall and Spring. Love cooler weather, not hot or cold, just cool. Guess it's time to put away the summer clothes and get out the cooler weather clothes.
Have a terrific day!

No comments: