Sunday, September 9, 2007

One more week to go

We still have one more week to go before school starts, 9-17-07. We have not been by the school for a few weeks to see how the construction is going. Just about ready for school. Evy needs some uniform bottoms and hopefully I can convince her to get her hair trimmed. Greg is good to go and will just get a little buzz, but mainly so his football helmet doesn't get too tight. His hair grows fast.

So, what are we doing next week????
Monday - Disneyland (vacation day for me)
Tuesday - Greg has a buddy coming over
Wednesday - who knows
Thursday - who knows
Friday - Greg going to a friends house, Evelyn and Tom leave for Fiesta Island for Adventure Princess camp out.
Me, work. (ugh)
Oh, and we have practice. And Evelyn needs to get on the phone to plan some get togethers with a friend or 2. Although she is just happy hanging out in her room singing along to Hanna Montana.

Greg planted a flower garden out back tonight. Good idea on his part and we put it in a place that has been very neglected. I hope the soil is good enough and the flowers don't die out too soon. But he did mix in a lot of potting soil.

I have so many pictures to post and things to write about. Will keep working on that. I have been neglecting our blog as things have just been way too busy lately.

Have a super week!

No comments: