First day of school went just fine. Kids had fun. Evelyn made a new friend with a girl in her class who is new to the school. Evelyn said she invited her to play with her and 2 of her other friends. Way to to Evy :) Evelyn had homework the first day, but not very much. She got right to it, as usual.
Greg said he and the 2 friends he is sitting by were talking too much. Uh-oh. And Greg also said he had a good day. He was excited to show me his planner and the calendars inside and also his nice clean conduct card :)
After school pick up was just fun. Not really. But being the first day of school with a new pick up plan, I anticipated it would be awhile, but not 40 minutes! Today, I am leaving earlier and if the line is still so long am parking and walking. We are starting our carpool very soon!
Tom took the kids today and I hope the drop off went well. The left at 7:05.
Today we have soccer and football. Bags are already packed as we will probably go straight from school to the park and wait for soccer practice.
Today I am also excited because I am meeting some friends for lunch. Oh, it has been a long time since we have met. I am also very happy because it is cooling down finally. Evelyn told me it is supposed to rain on Friday. She likes to follow the weather. So, out with the summer clothes and in with fall and warmer clothes. Don't' mind a bit.
Have a super day everyone :)
A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
— Victor Hugo
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment