I actually started this post awhile ago and had it saved. Finished it up as today is a great day to post it. No editing done to the words as it is how I had originally intended it to be posted.
Ok, so this is my blog and I can say what I want and put in pictures that I want. So here goes. If you are offended by this, well, don't read this post then.
I will say I do support our Troops, our Country and our President. That is why I live here - the home of the free and the brave. I cry when I hear our National Anthem played at baseball games and other events. I will proudly say the Pledge of Allegiance, I like reading In God We Trust on our money. I am proud to be an American!
I got this email from a friend of mine. Took me awhile to put it all here so please read through.
Friendship is like the breeze,You can't hold it,Smell it,Taste it,Or know when it's coming,But you can always feel it,And you'll always know it's there,It may come and then go,But you can know it'll always be back.
Some really good pictures, and I emphasize good!!
Subject: Proof of abuse by our Troops.NOT ..things the media missed.....

Armed American Troops Force Iraqis to Seesaw Until They Talk!

Iraqi Child Bites GI In Self Defense After Obvious Torture!
If you can, read caption under photo!!!!!GI Falls Asleep On Duty While Using Iraqi Child As Body Armor!

GI Overheard to say 'Talk or I'll tickle you till you pee!'
More Evidence Of Failed US Intelligence Policy.

Soldier Attempts to Eat Iraqi Child !
Clear Evidence of Forced Labor by U.S. Troops!
Iraqis Grateful That American Forces Did Not Open Fire During Soccer Game!
Soldier Caught At 'Tickle-Torture' To Extract Intelligence!GI Forces Iraqi Child To Hang By Fingertips!

No comment here. ?There's nothing funny about this one.?May the good Lord bless every one of our troops wherever they are!
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!
Prayer wheel for our Marines, soldiers, sailors,coastguard, and airmen..please don't break it 'Dear Heavenly Father,Hold our troops in your loving hands.Protect them as they protect us (and the Iraqi people). Bless them and their familiesfor the selfless acts they performin time of need.Please stop a momentand say a prayer for our troops(land, air, and sea) inAfghanistan, Kuwait ,Iraq and all around the world.This can be very powerful.Of all the gifts you could give our U.S. Military,Prayer is the very best one!








1 comment:
Thank you Naomi for remembering those who have served and are serving our Great Nation. The troops appreciate our not forgetting them!
Renee, Mom of a U.S. Soldier
Post a Comment