Friday, September 21, 2007

Fun Family Festival

Looking for something fun to do this Saturday? Head on over to Santiago de Compostela for a Country Days Family Picnic this Saturday from 11 - 4. There will be contests, games, food, bands, singing, food, raffles, oh and food. The big drawing is for a brand new Toyota Corolla. I have seen it parked in front of church, it's pretty :) Other drawings include gas cards, WII game system, BBQ, stero...... Greg is banking on winning the WII. He would visit it after church. But I reminded him it is for the entire family. It is a WII (pronounced we) not and I (pronounced eye)
Come on down.
The church is located on Lake Forest just north of Trabuco, on the right side.
And if you are looking for a night out, the City Nights dinner/dance is for adults and is from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Tickets are $65 a person.

We will be at the festivities sometime in the late afternoon after games.

No comments: