Thursday, September 27, 2007

I was right

And didn't want to be, but I was right. I do have carpal tunnel on my right wrist/arm. And I am right handed.
The dr. prescribed anti inflammatory for a week and a snazzy (not really) brace to wear on my right hand all the time. Even sleeping. Ugh. And a follow up visit to a work comp doc. I was hoping not to go that route but looks like I will have to if it persists over the next few weeks.

What does this mean??? I am going to keep off the computer as much as I can, stick to work. Blog updating on the weekends after kids games to keep everyone updated who can not make the games.

This also means I have to put my on loan Webkinz, Hilly Frog and Bully the Bull Dog down to hibernate and stop decorating my Webkinz house. Greg has 2 accounts and gave me this one to use and I am having so much fun playing games and earning Kinz cash. I am quite the expert now at the tile game as that gives me the most cash. :( So sad, I will miss them :(

But I know it is all for the better. So back to Abba and to my lunch that should be done.
Will update on Sunday, maybe Saturday.
Mama Mia!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry to hear this! :( I have a great recommendation for a mouse to use that will help a ton, and hey, that new nifty school program I have would help you too!! Let me know if you want Steve to come load it for you too!! :)

Tara Cross Beam said...

Wow---I am sorry you are having pain! Hopefully it doesn't get in the way of scrappin'! It sounds like Misha has a great alternative for you and hopefully it will help you out!

See you soon!