I'm so happy, I want to dance! So glad it's Friday. Last day of volleyball and science camp. The kids are really enjoying the camps. I am looking forward to our last lunch at the lake today too. Want to do anther swim to the end of the swim area. Then tonight I'm off to Angels for a much needed scrap night. Finally!
Saturday morning it's time to clean the house, do some shopping after some much needed sleeping in. Saturday, late afternoon, we are off to Redondo Beach for Tricia's 40th Birthday party. But first a stop at John and Patty's in Long Beach so we can arrive in style in their limo. Yep, John bought a limo (ebay) so we are cruising together in the limo. Kids are so excited to go in the limo again!! (me too)
Sunday is Peyton's 2nd birthday party. It's an Elmo party! Can't believe our cute little neighbor is already turning 2. Remember when she was still learning to walk.
For the next 3 weeks the kids are home. No camps. But we leave for vacation on July 12.
The morning is going by way too fast. so, back to work before it's time to head back to the lake. Glad it's so close.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment