Friday, June 1, 2007

Real Simple Daily Thoughts

I got 2 today :) Must be because I need a double dose today. ( I also need a double dose of caffeine, so am off to Starbucks in a few)

I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
— Nancie J. Carmody


Happiness makes up in height what it lacks in length.
— Robert Frost


This is the kids last day of school. Ahhhhhhhh. The mess of books is still piled on the couch and I know there is more coming home today. We will go through it this weekend.

Neighborhood garage sale this weekend in our neighborhood if you are looking for a bargain.

Baseball at 1:00, then Tom and Greg head to O'Neil park for a boy scout camp out. Evy is off to a friends for a birthday party. Me? Well, I'm home alone. You know what that means....... scrapping and chick flicks! Love it.

Ok, time to get dressed and head out to Starbucks and Long's for glucosamine for K.

Happy Friday everyone. Hope you have a fun and safe weekend. Hope you have lots of messes to clean up and find towers of happiness.

No comments: