I did it again today! Swam out to the end of the swimming area and back. And did it twice! Yea me! The first time I swam along Greg while he was on his boogie board. Second time with both kids. I was tired after the second time. Not a strong swimmer. But glad I did it anyways.
This was our last day of lunch at the lake. But that's not saying we won't be back at the lake. We are there quite often. I like going later in the afternoon too. The kids said today that they want to go the lake on July 4th to see the fireworks. We can see them from our back yard but hey, why not head over to the lake to watch them up close.
Got the laptop fixed, again, so back to work till 4:15 and back to the lake the get the kids from science camp. Have a wonderful weekend
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Did you get swimmer's itch? Katelyn went for her 5th grade party on the last day of school and ended up getting 22 spots that itched her sooo bad.
Do you go to the East or North beach?
Post a Comment