Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday

<
Woke up early with the kids to get ready for our neighborhood garage sale. When the kids opened the garage at 6:30 and started hauling things out, we were mobbed! Made some great sales in early morning hours. Overall we did pretty good. Kids made some cash and so did I. Greg bought a bike for $5!. Evy bought some smaller things for a few bucks. We still have some stuff left over, but it's going tomorrow. Another garage cleaning day.

Greg had his first play off game today against the Red Sox. Padres started out slow but pulled it off 17 - 10, final score. The next game is Thursday at 5:00, more than likely against the Rangers. Our game after that will either be Saturday or Tuesday, depending on how we do.


Greg was so in the game today, game on, game ball Greg. Nothing getting by Greg at 3rd base. Tagging runners out, power house throws to 1st getting runners out. Hitting to the fence. You rock Greg. The boys had their hair painted blue, all the parents had their car windows decorated, noise makers galore and a lot of Padre spirit. Whoo-Hoo!


Greg and Coach Robbie

Padres-13........Greg

Warm up lap

Leading the pledge with Kyle and Preston

Team



After game talk, stars and game ball

Evy went to Jordyn's birthday party and is spending the night. Tom and Greg are at a boy scout camping trip. Me, home alone with the animals. I'm a little lonely and getting tired, but having fun watching movies and trying to get my scrap project together. It's started but I'm stumped. So instead, I am here, trying to get some ideas.

I went for a nice long run this evening, ran the distance too :) But I was sad (and cried) to not be running with my running buddy Kaydee. I snuck out when she was napping. I felt guilty. But K was in a chipper mood when we got up this morning. She was dancing in circles for her breakfast, she hung out with us in the garage during the garage sale, and so wanted to play. But doing our best to keep her quiet. Tonight she was running around the back yard and I felt bad to have to quiet her down. She so wanted to play and run. Guess the pain meds are kicking in, and shes keeping them down now.

Tomorrow I'm up early to meet Tom and Greg and the rest of Pack 818 at O'Neil park at 7 am for church. It's outdoors, so cool. The breakfast with the boys. Hope to get back home to do some more scrapping and then putting away the garage.

good night........... heading back to my project.

No comments: