Friday, June 22, 2007

Baseball ~ last one for the year




It's always sad to say good bye to the wonderful people we meet during baseball season. I know we will see so many of them at different places throughout the year. And we will see most of them again in February. It's such a busy time of the year, but so much fun too. And what a great year this sure was.

The boys played so hard, never got down on themselves or each other, had positive coaches and positive parents and improved 200% throughout the season. That's what makes a Championship team. I am so proud of Greg and all the boys on his team.

Greg has decided he wants to re-do his room, again. So on Sunday, we did some shopping. Now just to finish things up and paint. (ugh.....didn't think I would have to do that for a few more years). What Greg has in mind is basically a sports shrine, His Shrine. Well, he deserves it. He earned it, so why not.

But until then, I am finally posting pix from the Championship game, Closing Ceremonies and the team party.

Saturday is Carter's birthday party, but I'm not taking pictures there. Evy and I will spend some time together as it has been all about Greg for the last several weeks. She has been so good about it and not complaining. Did I hear the word Mall?? Yes, E, we will go the mall.

Now, picture time. Sit back and enjoy! And thanks for all your support this year. I know it means so much to Greg.

No comments: