Thursday, June 14, 2007

Daily thought

If you are all wrapped up in yourself, you are overdressed.
— Kate Halverson


I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
— Nancie J. Carmody


Got 2 today again :) Must know something I don't. Well, guess it's time to plan another party here soon.

Wow, it's already Thursday. Quick week. Weekend is packed. I did my 3 mile run this morning too :) Feel great, but miss running with my dog. I had to sneak out so she wouldn't be giving me sad eyes at the gate. Need to get her back to the vet for another check up. We have been letting K play with her buddy Z. She needs exercise still.

Greg wants to see the Dodgers and Cardinals play tonight. Then the big game is Saturday morning.

Have a great day :)

No comments: