Monday, June 25, 2007

Last one in is a Rotten Egg!!

How many times in your life have you said that saying! Can't even begin to count.
But, have you ever smelled a rotten egg? Have you? If not, come on over and hang out in my garage. It stinks like a rotten egg!!! Why???
Well, this morning I am about to leave to take the kids to volleyball camp at the lake. Greg comes in from the garage and tells me he dropped an egg in the garage. Why do you have an egg? I thought it was chalk and I dropped it on accident. It really smells and looks gross, it's green and it's a big egg.
Ok, then the smell made its way inside. Oh, gagging smell. It looked so gross too. I covered it with an old towel and tried to scoop it up, holding my breath and trying not to gag.
When I got back home from the lake and opened the garage, oh the smell! I finished scooping up the egg and put it in the trash with the towel (glad trash day is tomorrow), hosed out the garage and left the door open to air it out.
Makes me gag just thinking about it.
My guess is that the egg has been in the chalk basket since Easter. Why is it there? Not quite sure. We did have some egg shaped chalk. But why was it not discovered earlier? Anyone's guess. But not a fun thing to have to clean up. No way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just the thought makes me ill! ewwwwww