Friday, June 15, 2007

It's here, can't believe it!

Playoff game is here, well in 10 hours, so it's almost here. Can't believe it! I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Greg got to sleep much later than I wanted him to and that he told me he would. Have to get up early and the kids have gotten used to sleeping in. Me too :)
Have to be at the field at 8 am tomorrow morning. Got my car almost loaded up to go. Got our noise makers, water bottles, all the stars on Greg's hat, balloons are ready to put in the car, made sure I have plenty of lead in the pencils, score book ready to go. Looks like all systems are a go!
Oh, need my camera too. Can't forget that!
See you tomorrow!!

GO PADRES!!!

CARTER, GAVIN, CHRISTIAN, GREG, GARRETT, JAKE, JUSTIN, IAN, JOEY, PRESTON, KYLE ~ YOU GUYS ROCK!

COACH ROBBIE, MIKE, JEFF, TRAVIS, GLENN ~ THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SEASON.

GO PADRES!!

No comments: