Evelyn's Girl Scout troop is heading to Disneyland on Tuesday. :) Me, Tom and Greg are going along too. Alexis, Evelyn, Greg and I made tye dye shirts tonight for us to wear tomorrow. I'm hanging out with Evely, Alexis and Tara. The girls wanted to have matching shirts. Don't think I am bringing my camera as it is just one more thing to carry around with me. And me and 3 girls, gonna be a busy day.
I was really hoping to upload game pictures today, but woke up very very late and had a busy work day. I promise to get them posted this week. There are so many to choose from. I did send a team photo and a short write up the the Saddleback Valley News. Let's see if the boys get their picture in the paper!
Have a great week everyone.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment