I am really trying to limit my trips to Starbucks. I love the Chai tea latte, extra hot, venti please. :) I have been making Friday morning's my Starbucks morning. Today at Target I waited till I was done shopping and then ventured to the Starbucks counter.(love it that Starbucks is in 2 of my Targets). I ordered my chai just before the flood. Yep, there was a flood of water migrating its way across the food court floor. I like to read the quotes on the cups and this was mine today:
I used to think that going to the jungle made my life an adventure. However, after years of unusual work in exotic places, I realize that it is not how far off I go or how deep into the forest I walk that gives my life meaning. I see that living life fully is what makes life - anyone's life, no matter where they go or do not go - an adventure. (Maria Fadiman, Geographer, ethnobotanist and National Geographic Emerging Explorer).
So, life is an adventure and has meaning. My adventure started early this morning and I ventured through the flood waters in Target to get my Friday morning Starbucks. I will have an adventure when I pick up the Greg from school and later as I get Evelyn from her friends house after their first play date. I will have an adventure as I head to the baseball game bright and early Saturday morning and all through out the day.
So, I guess what I am trying to say is, make every day and everything you do an adventure, make the most of it and have fun. Whether you go to the jungle, to school or ponder life in your back yard.
Have a meaningful and adventurous adventure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment