Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Friday!!

Friday is here, finally!! There was a mass at school today for the kids who received their first communion. It was so awesome to see all the 2nd graders dressed up in their outfits. The boys were all so handsome and the girls so beautiful. All growing up!

I am still battling my headaches and nausea (from the antibiotics and meds) from my sinus infection. 3 more days of the antibiotics. It hit hard last night and then again this morning. My head still feels like it is being squeezed and it's hard to concentrate on things. That could explain why I am tending to ramble and forget what I need to do.

Evelyn and Tom are going on another Adventure Princess camping trip this weekend. Evelyn won a raffle at school and is one of 8 kids going bowling after school today with the 4th grade teachers. She's excited!! Then it's off the Caspers Park for the camping trip.

Greg has a game tomorrow against the Cardinals. The team to beat. But the Rangers beat the Cardinals Wednesday. We play the Cardinals tomorrow and the Rangers Monday. They are the 1st and 2nd teams. We are in a strong 3rd. Could change though if we win the next 2 games.

Padres had a awesome game last night against the A's 35 - 13! Think that is the highest score. The game did not finish till after 7 last night. Greg had an awesome double play too!

Greg and I will be hanging out tonight and tomorrow. I like having time to just spend with Greg. Will see if there's any good movies or just hang at home. Trying to talk Greg into going to the Scout O Rama on Saturday morning. Boy Scouts have a Bike Rodeo Sunday afternoon. Maybe I will use my Mall coupon for a trip to the mall with Evy. (I know why she gave me that ticket wink wink)

Please say a prayer for our friend Rick. He is having some tests on his heart.

Well, have a safe and fun weekend.

No comments: