Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Real Simple Daily Thought

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
— Robert Byrne


This one is a good one to remember every day.

Remember to book by Jamie Lee Curtis, Today I feel Silly..... (I think that's the title). Well today I feel cranky and tired. Yep. I stayed up late to try to get some work done. Still trying to catch up after my computer crashed. Then when I did get to bed, it was one thing after another that woke me up - dog, kids, Tom snoring, and the cute little Whiskers. He decided to get on the wheel and do his marathon. Holy smokes! I closed Greg's door but it still woke me up, and the kids. Finally little cute Mr. Whiskers was banished to the garage (covered with a towel to keep him warm). Ahhh, sleep. Then buzzzzz went the alarm. No Mom, I don't want to get up to go to school today :(
Well, I am going to make the most of it today and not let this get me down. I don't like to dwell on the negative, so making this a good day, a day with purpose. Let's see what it is today :)

No comments: