Well, we made it through another day...... Now only 2 more to go. Whew! Evelyn has a religion test tomorrow, but no other homework. Greg again had no homework. I asked the kids what they wanted to do Friday after school and they both said "nothing". Do you want to invite friends over? "No". Ok, fine with me. Greg has practice Friday night anyways. And I have to go through the stuff in the garage for the neighborhood garage sale Saturday morning.
While Greg was at practice, Evy and I did our Target run and then washed my car. It's been awhile. I washed it because it is now that time of the year to decorate our car windows for the baseball tournament of champions (TOC). We got her nice and clean and then Greg, Evy and I decorated the windows. I took pix but don't feel like heading out to the garage, where I left my camera, to get it at the moment.
First TOC game Saturday at 1:00. Come on down and root for the Padres! Guaranteed to be an awesome game. We got the TOC schedule at practice tonight. I will sort it out and stick it on the blog for those interested. The game dates all depend on if we win or loose.
Enjoy the rest of your week :) Did you have a happy ending to your day today? I did and strive to every day.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment