Friday, May 18, 2007

A few more things about Mom's Day

Can't believe I forgot this!! The kids always give me the nicest homemade gifts for Mom's Day. Greg made a picture frame that has a picture of his happy smiley face. It is on the shelf above the computer so I see him smiling at me all day long. Helps when I need a boost.:) Evelyn wrote me this poem: " My mom is nice you can find her making rice; My mom is cool she likes the pool; My mom is funny she likes playing with bunnies." And inside the card I have 3 coupons: a trip to the mall; a car wash; a nap. Can't wait to use them.
I have a scrap book with all the home made cards and gifts the kids have made me over the years. From their tiny hand and foot prints, to the hand made and hand written cards. I love to look at it guess I need to update it real soon here!

Happy weekend everyone

No comments: