Last week the laptop I use for work crashed. Died there on the spot. Diagnosis: needs new hard drive. Ok, so luckily I was already in Westlake. This was Thursday. Today the computer arrived with new brains. But everything is different. I need to re-install my printer and who knows what else. I noticed that in some of my programs I have to adjust the settings. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. That's a big Lucy Wha! And you should see the emails. Oh my! What do I start with first?
I did enjoy a few days of doing a little work and having some time to do things around the house. Nice perk of working at home.
Went to the Dr. today for my headache/ear ache. I have a sinus infections. Got antibiotics and Claritin. That surely explains the constant headache for the last week and the pain in my ear that radiates to the entire left side of my face and makes me want to pound my head with a hammer.
Now, all of you with computers and that would be all of you reading this.... my words of wisdom, back up now, back up often. Don't let this happen to you!!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Learned that computer thing the hard way!!!
Glad all is well in computerland!
Post a Comment