Monday, May 14, 2007

How I spent my Mom's Day

How I spent my Mom's Day...... by Me.

Last week was so busy being gone for 2 days and then getting ready for Greg's Communion. So Saturday night I was exhausted!! I fell asleep watching Little Women with Evelyn and Greg. Sunday morning I slept in till about 8:30, yep I did. Evy and I watched Little Women till 9 and then got ready for Church. I got roses at Church from Tom and the kids. :)

Tom and Greg went to Big 5 and to Tom's parents so Evy and I stayed at home and while Evy was playing Toon Town I started uploading 236 pictures to Snapfish to get prints made.(I have to plan some scrap nights soon). I also wrote the rest of my thank you cards from my birthday and did Greg's thank you cards from his Communion.

We took my mom to Lucille's for a late lunch. I highly recommend the Family Feast - ribs, chicken and 4 sides, plus the biscuits. Was more than enough for the 5 of us and dinner tonight is all taken care of too.


So back home I finished uploading the pictures and the thank you notes, blasted through a weeks worth of emails and mail. My lap top crashed last week as did my moms. I thought it was time to clean up things on my desk top just to be safe. I also helped Evelyn clean up her room. Her trundle bed was still out and had to be put away as well as dirty and clean clothes we found under the blankets that were dumped on the floor.

I crawled into bed around 7:30 to finish watching Little Women. Always makes me cry at the end. Put kids to bed and finished up the evening watching Survivor. Yau-Man, you deserve the million bucks, but am happy with Earl's won.

All in all it was a good day. I got to do what I wanted to do and several times had to explain to Greg that no, I was not taking him to the pet store or anywhere else. He just had to find things to do on his own and that he did after he got his new bb gun.

Today I feel very rested and am making it a good day and trying to be as productive as possible. My lap top should be back to me tomorrow.

Have a good week and make it adventurous!



Ok, so let me explain these pictures. I don't think I take good pictures. Always have a goofy look on my face. I tried taking some self portraits yesterday. These aren't so bad. People ask why I don't have any pictures of me in my scrapbooks. Well, maybe I will scrap these some day and then I can say, Yes! I do have picutres of me.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I decided I had to be in photos more often so I tend to have my dh take at least one pick of me whenever we go somewhere with the camera.