Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Count down to last day of school

4 more days of school, well, make that 3, now that the school day is actually over. Greg announced "no homework this week!" Ok, I sure can deal with that! Evelyn had only one math page. Whew!
Greg woke up this morning complaining that he was sick and had to stay home. No way, the only way he is staying home is if he has a temp higher than 99. Stick it out buddy, you are almost there!
Evelyn got in the car after school announcing she has a headache. Ok, drink lots of water and to bed early. But not staying home from school.
Since we didn't have any homework (notice I say WE), I took the kids to the RSM library. We all got our library cards and the kids browsed the book section. The kids start KUMON next week and Evy needed to get 5 books. Greg picked out his stack of 5 too. We even got 3 movies for a buck in the used book store :)
So, what's going on the rest of the week? Who knows.... day by day. Don't know when the baseball tournament starts yet or even what the schedule it. Don't know if we have practice this week. Nice to have some time off.
3 more days to go, let's see if Greg can make it without trying to stay home sick and Evy can come home from school without a headache. :)
Ok, so I really didn't have much to write about, but just killing time before I get back to work so thought I would write something. Also just trying to sort some things out and needed some time to sit and think, and I can do that when I type and ramble on. Try it :)
Happy Tuesday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, if I ramble, I just think about rambling! lol

How come you get out so early? Do they go to private school?