Can't stay connected to the internet and have so much to do......... rummage through the pantry and find some brownies that are not quite stale and enjoy them with an icey cold diet coke. I am. Give it a try and come an join me.
Been a frustrating day with the internet going in and out and trying so hard to get my work done like the good worker bee that I am. So, I have to rely on the telephone as my emails won't go out and gave my boss the sob story that I am working as hard as I can but can't stay connected in any programs that require an internet hookup very long, which is most of the programs I use for work. Was he sympathetic, who knows. He's 90 miles away and I can't see the expression on his face that good from here.
I can just say I am thankful to be working in my sweats and slippers on a day like this and who really cares that I spilled chai tea all down the front of my shirt and wore it for most of the day. I had no where to go and no one to see but the dog and birds. My work companions.
The kids should storm through the door in about 30 minutes and then my real life starts all over. At least it's friday and no homework, but I do have to hold them hostage at the kitchen table to get some late work completed. This may be the only chance I can get them to do it this weekend and it must be done before Sunday night or the evil 3 eyed mom will have to come out of hiding and I really don't like to see her very much around here.
Better stop rambling on and on and on and on............ My internet is working so will post this right now......click.......see how fast that was...........
TTFN
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment