Sometime the kids just come up with the funniest quotes, questions, sayings, pronunciations and well, just stuff. So, here are some I will share with you. I title this "Quotes from the back seat" because I heard a few of these last night to and from the mall, and the kids were sitting - in the back seat. Others are just random.
"Oh, now I know why these are called suckers!" response: "Dah, you have to suck them"
"Wow, I have not been to the mall for so long, it's been like 40 days" (actually more than that, but I'm not counting)
Some from our Florida trip.
"Oh, can we stop at Diary Queen " (aka - Dairy Queen)
"What is a Lick War store?" (liquor)
"Can we go on a rave runner, run waver, rave wunner, whatever, do si do? " (wave runner, sea doo)
"Well, howdy ho!" (spoken with a southern drawl)
"Oh, there is a nerd shark!!" (nurse shark)
Just random quotes:
Q: Who is the Governor of California?
A: Arnold Showen egger ; Schwishen egger ; Shortzen egger; Schnortzen egger
Q: Just call him Arnie
A: OK
Mom: "This is a great school picture"
Greg: "Oh wait, that's not me, that's Evelyn"
Mom "Yes, I know and I was letting your sister know she took a great school picture"
Greg: "Oh"
Mom: "Where is yours? Did you bring your pictures home?"
Greg: "I don't know. Maybe we didn't take pictures."
While observing a memorial along the side of the road one day, presumably where someone was in an auto accident:
"That's where Abraham Lincoln died"
driver (and it was not me) "Are you sure about that?"
G: "No. But it could be, or maybe not. I don't know"
meanwhile, the entire car of boys is laughing hysterically (told to me by the driver)
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment