Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kryptonite

Kryptonite had their last soccer game on Saturday. What a game it was. Although we did not win, it was an awesome game. The final score was 1 - 3. Evelyn played mid field which she loves to play. She had some great passes up to the forwards and so many great stops. That girl has a set of legs on her and sure can run.
At the end of the game, an Region 84 rep was there to pass out medals to both teams. The coach called up each girl individually to pass out the medals. I think everyone was a bit teary eyed. I know I was and was glad to have the camera in front of my face.

This was a great way to end a fantastic soccer season. Kryptonite placed 3rd over all. Only 4 more months until it's time to sign up again.

I know Evelyn was appreciative of everyone who came to her games, especially this last game: Grandma Shirley, Marianne and Rich, Teri, Roger, Miles and Sam. Thanks everyone!!

No comments: