ok, I am a sucker. I said I was not going shopping on Black Friday, I was going to sleep in. Plus I already have done a lot of shopping.
I did cruise through the ads while waiting for your house to fill up with for Thanksgiving. Saw some things but was not going to stand in line a 4 am with the hopes of trying to get something when there was only 12 or so in the store.
Later in the day I did see an ad for something, and I can't say what at this time as it would ruin it. The store opened at 7. I set my alarm for 6 am and figured if I could get up I would get to the store. Well, I did. I was not up at 6, more like 6:35, put on my sweats and hat and out the door I went.
The parking lot was crowded but I had no problem finding a good spot. And there was already a line and it was not even 7 am, more like 6:55. I lucked out and saw my friend Michele W. in line. She gave me a great tip and a lucky ticket.Also gave me her take on the stores she had already been to, starting at 4:30 am!
It was about 8 am when I entered the store and was able to get what I was there for. The last one! Who-Hoo! They were saving it just for me, me with the last lucky orange ticket!!
While I was waiting in line I also saw Dana who had already hit all the stores in the center and gave me the low down on the sales.
I had no desire to wait in line at any other stores in that center so came on home and plopped on the couch looking at even more ads.
The rest of my black Friday will be spent doing some relaxing. We will finish cleaning up from Thanksgiving, take Evy for her hair cut and see the Bee Movie. Oh, I also think we will drag down the Christmas decorations and start decorating. Kids will begin bugging me very soon here.
Have a fun, relaxing weekend.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow, what a wonderful gift to have run into some friends who helped you out!!
Post a Comment