Woke up to the wonderful sound of rain today! Let me tell you we do need the rain. The trees and bushes are still covered with this black ash that is everywhere. Dust the house, hours later, it's all back. I know it's not good for the hills that have burned but maybe it will help the new bushes to grow in sooner.
I love the rain (except when it rains out the kids sports games) and am very thankful for the rain today. I sure hope it rains for the rest of the day and will wash everything clean again ~ even my car.
And today, the internet is running very very slow. Very slow.
Evelyn is upset that she may not have riding lessons today. At least they are easy to make up.
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a fun and safe weekend too!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment