Another Friday is here and the weekend is less than 24 hours away. I thought it would never be here! Things were kinda back to normal this week with the fire close to containment and kids back to school and activities. Football and Soccer are winding down and then I have no idea what we will do with our time. Well, I do know one thing, I will get caught up on stuff around this ole' house of ours and try to get my life back in order. Also been itching to start some projects around the house. But enough of that stuff.
Tonight is yet another night of practice, Greg football and Evelyn will be back to riding lessons. I am excited as I get to take Evy to riding lessons as Grandma is out of town working. Evelyn is really enjoying her lessons. Maybe she can take more during the week when soccer is over.
Soccer game Saturday morning at 10:30 (yippee! we can sleep in !) and football game in Fullerton at 3:00. Greg is going to a birthday party Sunday afternoon and I think I will take Evelyn to get the new bike she has been patiently waiting for. We even found the one she wants at a reasonable price!! I wonder if she would mind if mom got a matching bike?
Oh, and the Bee movie is out this weekend. The kids really want to see it so maybe we will squeeze in the movie.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and hope you are all well :)
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment