This is the sky through the fence at the ball game. I probably jerked as an exciting play was happening, forgot my finger was on the button and snapped this photo. Thankfully I have a digital camera.
And yet another picture of the beautiful Mission Viejo sky on a warm June evening.
Play's at home.! Did we tag someone out, did we score a run. I have no idea. Those umpire shoes look comfy and practical for umping. That shoe by home plate looks like Greg's but I can't be certain as I don't know who is the wearer of that shoe based on this photo.
Ummm, runner safe at home, or is this the part in the game when the umps do the hokey pokey and try to get the players and fans involved too. I think the first base coach is playing "head and shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes. "
Greg-o Smurphy in ready position at right field. Like the effect of the blurred fence? This was not done on purpose. I got the fence across his face rather than having him framed in the fence diamonds. That trash can placed behind him is there as a reminder to pick up after himself.
Looks like my pants? Or maybe someone elses as I did who know's what with my camera. Again, thankfully I have a digital.
See that light pole? That will light up the playing field at night. Well, I think it does. I have not seen it on before. But I had to make up something for this random picture that was supposed to be something else.
Silly me, when will I ever learn to control my camera. Is it time for lunch yet? My tummy is growling, or is that the dog snoring?




3 comments:
You are so random chica! lol
Jax
Talk about the "stuff" that gets in the way of our photos! LOL
I am cracking up that you blogged these photos - how many of us do this every time we are out and about taking pictures and I always laugh and wonder "how'd that happen?" Great photos, loved the giggles as I read the stories too - xxoo!!
Post a Comment