Well, just finished "Embrace Grace" by Liz Curtis Higgs. Another great book. Remember her website? http://www.lizcurtishiggs.com/.
(copied from the website)
The forgiven life. The grace-filled life.
It begins with an embrace.
Wherever you are spiritually, whatever you have been through emotionally, you are already enfolded in the arms of One who believes in you, supports you, treasures you.
He is waiting for you to embrace him in return. To accept the gift he’s offering you. To listen for the whispered words you’ve longed a lifetime to hear:
You are loved. All is forgiven.
And today, I got an email from Amazon that my books have already shipped. And this is even with the free shipping. Very fast! But I am in a dilemma as to what book to read first. "Thorn in my Heart" or "Whence Came a Prince". The book before or after the one I already read....hmmmmmm. Well, I think I know my answer and you will just have to wait and see.
One more week of school for the kids. Hip Hip Hooray!
No practice today so the kids and I dashed to the Sandlot so Greg could smack some balls, Old Navy for a bathing suit for Evy and back home too make dinner. Evy and Tom head to Campland at Mission Bay tomorrow for the last AP outing of the year. Greg and I have to miss it due to baseball.
Well my friends, Thursday nights are Misday nights for me. I'm already late with my date with CSI.
GO Lakers!!
GO NMVLL All Stars!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment