Thursday, June 19, 2008

I was lost........Now I am found.......

Can you guess what is in this photo?

I found it in here. Doesn't this look like a fun drawer? I should give you 10 items to find in this drawer. But I already found one of them. See the photo up there. This is my sewing drawer that's in the desk that holds my sewing machine that really misses me and is neglected.
The first picture is my long lost check book. Remember how I searched and searched for it. Then opened a new checking account. My last entry in the ledger is 5-20-08. Oh, I have a lot of catching up to do. But I have been keeping a ledger that is pretty current. Trying to juggle 2 check books is no fun.

Last night I decided to sew a button back on these pants.

They had been sitting around awhile waiting for the button so they could be worn again. I am happy they now have a button as they are comfy to wear.
This is just a random picture of my closet. These are some of my shirts. I just felt like taking a random picture after I took a picture of the button
This is a fun shirt I like to wear. It has Roxy hearts on it. Today my heart is happy because I found my check book and I can wear my pants again and not worry about them falling down because there is no button. So I am wearing this shirt today.

I have no idea at all why my check book landed in the sewing drawer. No idea what-so-ever. I rummaged for the needles and then, what.......oh vey, it's the check book. I had searched and searched for that thing. Maybe I should look in more drawers for the long time missing phone.

I have 2 projects the kids are doing this summer.

1. sorting through the bags and bags of clothes I have been saving for Project Espwa in Haiti. (visit Free the kids link of the side bar). Our church's VBS collects clothes each summer, sorts them, and puts them and many other items in a shipping container to ship to Haiti. Since we are going to be on vacation during VBS, I told Susie I would have my kids sort the clothes we have been saving and get them to her before our vacation.

2. doing a mission organization in the garage. They will wear heavy work gloves, take all the things off the shelves and sort it all out. Go through all their "stuff" and sort that too and purge baby purge. Then I will put things back on the shelves with like things together. It is so hodge podge there now, sports equipment all over the place, tools here and there. Yeck.

Well, wish me luck as I trudge through the check book and get it figured out. My head is already spinning. And, our neighbor up the hill is doing some work in the back yard. I heard it is going to be a pool. Workers are out there pounding and making so much noise it's driving me crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on that check book darlin'. Doesn't sound like fun!

Jax

Anonymous said...

Oh! Seeing your sewing basket have me yearning for mine!! I miss sewing and really wish there were days and days I could just do what I want and PLAY!! Maybe next year after school! And we (Kimm and Shari) were talking about doing another cruise too...and you MUST, MUST be there too - would never be the same without you there!!