Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Friday to you all!

TGIF. Finally made it to Friday. Funny how this happens every week :)

Evy and Tom are off to Campland in Mission Bay this afternoon. Greg and I wil be at the ball field for practice. And I will also be running around the lake. I have been doing this while Greg is at practice.

Saturday is the final TOC game and closing ceremonies. We will be there as the All Stars are announced and they get their official hats. Then the game is at 5:00. We play on the South fields which are actually right next to the parking lot. No more hiking across the grass to get tothe field. So, come one come all and let's root for the NMVLL All Stars!!!

On another note, I am getting really bored with my blog layout. I have found a neat website that has so many free blog layouts. I found one I just love. I am hesitant to load it though as I dont' want to loose all my links and jibberish I have listed on the side board. What's a mom to do? Ugh. I guess I should just go for it and reload things if necessary.

Have a super fun tremendous weekend.

****update: not going to change at this time. I liked the way it looked, but I did loose all my side bar jibblets and it didn't add in the older posts. So, for now, I will keep up my search for a different blog header. But check out www.pyzam.com for some fun ideas.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hey girl! I'd be happy to make a blog header for you if you tell me what you're looking for! I've been making all kinds and having a ball :) Good luck this weekend at the All Star game!!

Anonymous said...

If you go to my website, the lady that designed mine for a donation of $20; she gives all money to various charities. She covers a charity close to my heart as a friend's daughter has brain cancer!

Just a thought.

Jacquie