....you know.... never believe it's not so. It's Friday, you know............
Whaz up for today? Well, kids are out of school at 12:15. I so have to remember to leave to get the kids.
Greg is going to his bestest buds after school. These guys could be twins but for the fact that they each have a different set of parents. They have their secret handshake which involves the chest slam, have this goofy run and just plain ol' have fun no matter where they are or what they are doing. This friendship developed in 2nd grade. They were on the same soccer team and out of coincidence, sat at the same table in class. This was quickly changed. But they are just inseparable ever since. Hope they can be on the same soccer team this year. But we don't get a say in that.
Evelyn and her bestest friend are coming here after school. Nicest, sweetest, fun girl. They both are. But first, we are going to lunch with another friend. This transpired last night and not part of the original plan, but plans are always subject to change. The girls will hang out doing girl hang out things. They can do this for days on end without bothering anyone. They are both way into the American Girl Dolls. So, my guess is that Evelyn's room (which she finally decided to clean after I threatened to lock her in until it was clean) will be transformed into a place for Samantha and Nelly and any others that may arrive with bff. Also perhaps a visit to our fave clothes shop on our fave on line mall, ebay. Can get great AG clothes there, and accessories.
Tonight, well just chillin and bbq'n.
Saturday is a game at 3:00 GO DODGERS!! Greg also wants to see the Rangers/Reds game at 9. I'll take him (along with my book) so he can see the game. Maybe we will all go. Then home to rest up prior to the big game at 3.
Sunday, 11 am is All Star practice. The first one. We met last night to get uniforms and discuss a few things. First game is June 14 at 5 pm. Hopefully we will get the game bracket early next week. I have pretty much put the month of June on hold. The last game will be June 25 (maybe). then it's on the Sox games. Whew! Like Appleseed Dad said, what are we going to do when baseball season is over? I know! Soccer season, riding lessons.
I was browsing through my stack-o-things for summer. Mission Viejo puts out these great to do catalogs. This one is all about events and activities. I think I solved my summer dilemma. I am almost certain we will get a summer membership to a rec center. there is swimming, tennis, basketball, a water slide/park (have not seen it) plus other activities and a drop off kids activities for the kids. I so want to sign up for kick boxing class. Have always wanted to do that. I want to head over there this weekend and check it all out. Looks like fun.
Have a save and fun weekend everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment