I got this in an email from Melanie. You are supposed to put it in an email form and forward. But at the time,I didn't feel like doing that. So I put it on a word document to post here when I had some time. And I also edited it a little. Like I do now. I have only a few more minutes and then it's time to get ready for the big game this afternoon.
Greg and G and I went to see the Rangers and Red's play this morning. Rangers won. We knew that but Greg still wanted to go. G and Greg are here now playing around. But it's just about time to get them a snack of oranges and drinks before getting dressed. Already had a power lunch of homemade beef bowl. Really easy, it's rice and beef, in a bowl. But good and easy to make and good for you.
Wish us luck this afternoon. GO DODGERS
50 ODD Things about me! forward it FILL IT OUT!Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things aboutyou!(send back to your friends)
1. Do you like blue cheese? yup
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? no way Jose!
3. Do you own a gun? Nope (except for water guns)
4. Wax or Shave your body parts? both
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? yup
6. Real or fake nails? Fake over real finger nails, real toe nails
7. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night and Jingle Bell Rock
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Chai tea latte
9. Can you do push ups? yes
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? Being me
12. Do you have A.D.D? don’t think so
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? uuuuummmmmmmmm
14. Middle Name? Jean
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Time to get ready for the game. Sure hope we win. What else do I have to do today?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, iced tea, chai tea latte
17. Current worry right now? What to do with the kids this summer
18. Current hate right now? I can’t sleep
19. Favorite place to be? With my family
20. How did you bring in the New Year? With family as usual
21. Like to go? On vacation
22. Name three people who will complete this? Tara, Robin, Julie
23. Do you own slippers? yep
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Dodger blue tank and white tank
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no
26. Can you whistle? yup
27. Favorite color? blue
28. Would you be a pirate? Yes, a fun pirate
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever I last heard on my I pod while running
30. Favorite girl's name? Evelyn
31. Favorite boy's name? Gregory
32. What's in your pocket right now? Lint and I found a few bucks
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Julie’s funny cooking post on her blog
33. Best bed sheets as a kid? They were this funky plaid type, bright colors
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Carpal tunnel
35. Do you love where you live? You bet
36. How many TV's do you have in your house? 3
37. Who is your loudest friend? Ummmm, Traci (sorry)
38. How many pets do you have? 5 (at the moment)
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of
40. What is your favorite book? I like most I have read so hard to name just one, recently it would be Pillars of the Earth
41. What is your favorite lollie? A blue one
42. Favorite Sports Team? Right now: Mission Viejo Dodgers and MV Sox
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Trying to sleep
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Do I really have to get up now
45. Worst habit? Spending too much time on the computer
46. Do you play an instrument? Used to play piano, still do sometimes
47. How long does it take you to get to work? About 5 seconds (I work at home)
48. Plans for the weekend? Sleep in, baseball game, laundry, work in the garden, clean up my office, church, relax, movies, grocery shopping and cooking up some food for the week
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? Waffles with blueberry syrup, cantaloupe, orange juice and a cold mimosa
50. Do you like the person who sent this to you? You sure bet I do J
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi Naomi - if you love Blueberry Syrup have you ever tried the Blueberry syrup from Cracker Barrel? If not, I'll bring some back for you when I visit Arizona. It's flippin' AMAZING! Love, Mel B
Post a Comment