Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank you Everyone

I just want to say thank you to everyone for the birthday cards, e cards and gifts I received yesterday for my birthday. It was a great day.
Typical day, which is just fine with me.
Started with physical therapy for my hand, work and then the after noon dash. Got Evelyn to riding lessons and Greg to the baseball field for his game. We were early so he had time to practice hitting with coach Rob and Drew and more time to play catch. He loves to be there early. As does Evelyn to riding lessons. Evelyn got to ride Jesse. She also got stepped on and swatted with Jesse's tail. But she loves it all no matter what! That is what counts.
My mom brought Evelyn home from riding lessons and got her through the mounds of homework she had. (Thank you!) Tom and I went to dinner while my mom fed the kids and got them to bed.
Tom and I went to Inka Mamma's in Foothill Ranch. I have been wanting to go there for years and finally had the chance. It was soooo good! I had a dish with wheat pasta, onions, peppers, shrimp and cod. Tom had a dish with beef, potatoes and rice. Oh so yummy. I get to finish mine for lunch today and can't wait. Maybe I will just eat lunch now.
Thanks to my dad and Renee I enjoyed a nice hot chai latte at Starbucks this morning. Just the right way to start the day.
I will get out thank you notes next week. Lots to do this week and I'm already feeling stressed.
Have a super week!

2 comments:

Tara Cross Beam said...

I am so happy you had a nice day!! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY "Belated" BIRTHDAY!!!
xoxo
Robin