Friday, April 4, 2008

Big Bear

I am way behind on my postings. Plus I need more pictures on the blog.

One of the things we did over Spring Break was to go to Big Bear. We went to the inner tube slide area, rode tubes for about an hour, went downtown Big Bear and walked around a bit, had lunch and visited the Sweet Shop for some candy. Then back for more tubing.

Greg and Evelyn would race to the moving sidewalk, dash down the hill and race back up again. There were many wipe outs! But it was all fun. I went down with the kids a few times, all of us on tubes, holding hands. One Major wipe out that way. At the end of the day, I found a nice spot to sit and chill out on my tube, soaking up the sun, while the kids built a snow man and tried to pelt me with snow balls.



Enjoy the pix!



Greg and Evelyn always ran to get to the moving sidewalk to get back up the hill
Look out below
Almost a wipe out
Come on Evelyn, let's go, have to get back up that hill before everyone else is up there
Stopping for a moment for a posed picture
Oops, lost Greg
Tom is close behind. No wipe outs for him

No comments: