Monday, April 14, 2008

Just a ramble because I want to

There is nothing that a venti iced chai latte can't cure on a nice hot Spring day. Well, not quite everything. But it sure helps. And then a nice telephone call from my dad. Makes a great day. :)

Got the electric shock treatment at physical therapy again. Have not had that for a long time, since before surgery. But nothing tops the nerve conductive survey, when you get shocked multiple times. Yowza. But the heat, ultrasoud, massage and exercises, that all helps.

Just had to share. Now back to work. Tons to do. I need ice. Iced tea, iced chai, ice for my hand. Oh, ice cream!

Evelyn gets to lope today at riding lessons. She's excited. Me too, because I want to ride too.

1 comment:

Tara Cross Beam said...

You make me laugh when you are talking about the electric treatmen because I had the same thing on my leg for my VMO muscle. Did you end up injuring you hand when you fell????