Yippee! And the state report is done! Next on the agenda is Greg's city report. He was assigned Brea.
Thursday morning I was up at 4:20 am as I had to drive to Westlake Village for a meeting. I was on the road at 5:04 am in order to get through Los Angeles before the traffic. I pulled off on Las Virgines Rd. in Calabasas and was at Starbucks at 6:20 am. Not bad at all! I located some Starbucks before my trek. Luckily the 2 hour meeting was only 1 hour. Picked up my "new benefits package" and had brunch with some co-workers, was on the road again by 11:30. I got home around 1:20 to find out the electricity was out. Instead of checking email I took K for a walk and chilled out. I was exhausted but not enough time for a nap.
After school Evelyn and I worked on finishing up her state report. She was a trooper. After completing her other homework we were all done by 7 pm. Evelyn was sure she was going to be up late working on the report.
I crawled into bed early and was alseep around 9:00. I slept so good too!
I had another doctor appointment for my hand this morning. He kept me on limited work with limited use of my right hand. It still hurts when I use it too much. Range of motion is getting better, but my wrist still hurts.
Evelyn and Tom are headed out for another camping adventure this weekend. Greg has a game 10 am Saturday. After that we will hang out at Eric's and swim if it is nice. Baby is here any day now. Evelyn and I are wishing for a girl. But we will all be surprised. Evelyn and Greg are so excited to have another cousin here soon!!!
Greg's coach is putting together a team for a Memorial Day tournament. He asked Greg and Greg is just so excited! Greg keeps asking me if I signed him up and what the schedule is. I keep telling Greg that he has to ask his coach for all the details.
Well, that's all for now. It's time for lunch and a much needed computer break.
Have a safe and happy weekend.............Hopefully baby will be here soon and I'll have tons of baby pix to post.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How exciting - a new baby!!! I wish I had one coming in my family to play with...hoping my neighbor will pop up preggers so it will be close to home! LOL!! Sorry to hear your hand is not 100% better yet :( Hopefully time and rest will make it perfect again. Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment