Friday, April 4, 2008

First week back

Well, it's been a long week. My first week back at work. I am tired. My hand is tired. Trying to keep on top of it all is tiring. But it is Friday and I almost have made it through the week. All I can say is TGIF!

This morning I took Greg to the Dr. for a well check. He had other complaints but the dr. could not find anything wrong. So, Greg and I are to keep a diary for 2 weeks to keep track of what he eats, what he does, if he has a headache or other complaint and for how long....... Then we are to call the dr. back to discuss what has happened during those 2 weeks. Basically, Greg complains of something almost every day. Some things more often than others. So, to make sure nothing was going on, I made a doctor's appointment for him.

I took Greg to school so he could participate in the jog-a-thon and maybe be there in time for his social studies test. Even though the kids are out at noon today I wanted Greg to go to school. Then, me, I made a bee line for Starbucks. The last one I had was Easter. I needed a "venti non fat chai latte, extra hot please" in the worst way. Oh, also got a blueberry oat bar. Didn't need that but it looked so good sitting there in the case. Oh, and it was good. So was my vnfclehp. Very good. Nice and hot too. Thank you!!

Now, it's back here at the computer to work. I have my eye on the clock so I won't forget the kids at school.

Both are having a friend over after school. It will be a fun afternoon. Me, I have to try to get some more work done. Then try to finish up some things around the house. Really want to get Greg's room done. Have to clean up my stuff in the garage. Have to have to have to.........May not get to it, but that is ok. I try not to put a lot of pressure on myself to get things done anymore. I should drag out some of the scrap projects I started and try to finish. Should, maybe, will see.

For this weekend........well, Greg has a game Saturday afternoon. Has to finish up one game and then start the regular scheduled game. It will be almost a double header and a long afternoon. Pizza after the game :) We need to get a new vacuum. I sucked up a sock the other week and the vacuum does not suck anymore. I have been borrowing the neighbors. Thanks Traci and Janet! Not a good thing when you have a vacuum that won't suck and there is dog hair and who knows what on the floors tracked in by the shedding dog and not shedding kids.

On a sad note, my friend Tara moved to AZ this week. I didn't get to go over and say good bye. But I did see her on Sunday. I pray for a safe trip to AZ and that the closing on both houses goes as planned. I look forward to a trip to AZ to visit!

Well, that's all folks for now. Ta Ta for now and TGIF!! Have a safe and fun weekend!

No comments: