My weekend was fabulous! I got through all our Florida vacation photos from last summer, and then some! I have to take photos of my favorites so I can proudly show them off.
I did go to Greg's baseball game on Saturday. Greg was up first, walked, stole second and on an overthrow, raced home to score! He pitched one inning, didn't earn any runs and struck out 2 batters. that's my guy! Dodgers did not win and have been in a slump. Hopefully tomorrow's game will be the turning point. We need some more wins before the playoffs.
So, for this week. It's busy and we are on the run all week! Tonight we cleaned out Greg's room and just need Toom to get home to move the furniture out. Greg is getting new furniture Wednesday morning!! He's excited. Me to as we can finally get his room back together. Then it's time to start in Evelyn's room.
Wednesday morning I have my last physical therapy session. But I know all the exercises and do them all the time anyways. Greg's furniture arrives. Greg has a game.
Thursday, I have to work the snack bar at the ball field in the evening. Doing BBQ. Hopefully it is a bit cooler.
Friday, we go to the Angels game with Greg's team. Fun!!
Saturday, game and shopping for flooring for the house.
Sunday, Angel game again.
Not a minute to breathe, well maybe a few minutes. And of course, throw work and homework in there. Whew!
Gotta feed the kids dinner before they have a snack fest and eat all the snacks in the house. And feed the dog. No wonder why she keeps looking at me and licking her chops.
Have a super week everyone :)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a wonderful time you have had and will have this week!!! Happy Healing!
Tara
Post a Comment