Friday, April 4, 2008

Dodgers Baseball

As you can see by the scores, Dodgers are having a good season. Although they have lost some games the team is really coming together to work as a team. As the season progresses more and more guys are hitting and good hits too. Greg has hit a few triples, doubles and of course singles. The pitches are getting better. Greg is getting more confidence in his pitching and now that he has the accuracy down, he needs to work on his speed. He can pitch them fast at home when he is pitching to Tom. But at the game, it's a different story. He has hit one batter and has gotten hit himself. I think almost every pitcher has hit a batter and almost every batter has gotten hit.

I have been keeping score almost every game. If it's not the official book, then it's the pitch count form or the teams book. There was one game when I did not have to do a thing. I did get lots of pictures but kept bugging our score keeper and the other score keeper to see what inning it was, how many outs, what the score was. Oh vey. I better keep to keeping score so I know what's going on.

So, as I promised quite some time ago, here are some pictures. And the scores are updated. Like I also mentioned earlier, this Saturday we have to finish up the game against the Yankees that ended in a tie and then play the regular game. I will update later in the weekend.

GO DODGERS

well, picutres will be here soon. Greg and Erik built a town for Butterscotch, Greg's hamster. Now I got the report the the hamster has gone behind the dresser. Yikes. Keep the dog away and the door closed so Ms. Sassy Buterscotch does not get anywere else.

All is well and Butterscotch is now cruising through the house in the Barbie car. And I forgot to introduce Ms. Sassy Butterscotch. Greg went to the pet store with me over Spring Break. I came home with dog food, bird food, fish food and a happy Greg with his new little pet. This is a fun one. She loves to be out and does well with Greg. He takes good care of her too. But she is a noisy little night owl, chewing on the side of her cage. Now, picture time.


Greg playing 3rd. Tanner pitching
Play at 3rd
Ready at 3rd
Watching from the dug out. Go #11!!
Pre batting chat with Coach Rob
Swing!
Pitching
Pitching

These are from another game. Or maybe even 2. Already have a lot of baseball pictures.

Team in the dugout.
Saying the Pledge before the game.
Check out that tongue. I sure hope he does not bite it one day.
Now the mouth is wide open as the pitch is about the leave the hand.

No comments: