It's 8:00 pm on Friday. What are you doing? Me, well, I'm getting ready for bed. I'm beat. It's been quite a day and tomorrow have lot's to do. Tom and Evelyn are on their way, and probably already at their camping location. I don't remember where it is, somewhere near Ortega Highway, but the long way.
We took Greg's friend home not too long ago. Now Greg is making popcorn and found the Ducks game on tv. (Go Ducks!!! It's awesome to hear you are finally winnning, now just keep it up....please!)
I'm signing out of cyper space and getting my jams on, curl up on the couch with my book while Greg watches the game. Then it's to bed, very soon. I may just fall asleep on the couch.
Happy Weekend and Go Ducks!!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment